SBD Good Neighbor Program Turns 1!
July marks one year of progress and success for SBD International Airport’s Good Neighbor Program.
Despite COVID-19 restrictions and related limitations for in-person engagement, SBD staff were able to connect with neighbors and other stakeholders through the program’s channels to share Airport news. This included the: who, what, where, when and why stories of the Airport.
The Good Neighbor Program highlights SBD and its many partners and public-service tenants that respond to community needs and allows residents and business operators to better understand SBD’s operations.
The Good Neighbor Program shares timely information about the Airport and aircraft activities through helpful resources that include:
- Website updates.
- Social media postings weekly on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Quarterly updates during San Bernardino International Airport Authority Commission meetings.
- Quarterly newsletters (you’re reading the summer edition now!). Please share this publication with family, friends and neighbors.
- Pilot education via in-person meetings and educational resources.
- Two-way communications allowing for comments online here or by calling the Community Response Line 909-382-4225